April Fools day is just irritating.
It gets easier after a couple of weeks.
So what's been happening?
Nobody thought to tell me
Don't care. Was hardly using it anyway.
Piss off and let me do my job!
New Years resolutions.
Is there any use for employment agents.
Can I escape the games industry?
Do I want to?
What's been happening?
Went to a LARP. Been on holiday, heading towards unemployment again. Still single.
I find my job ever so tedious and stressful. This is largely down to other people's code
Has anyone actually found this to be the case?
Wow! That's fast!
In that time, I've come out of hibernation, been to two nerd conventions and an anorak exhibition, acquired some new toys, and started pondering my employment.
And who should be my valentine?
In more positive news...
With silver eyes, the scarlet eagle / Showered silver on the people
Week End Update
More liquid nitrogen burns.
by Alan Crowe
A life well lived
LO is 21
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Wednesday April 3rd
- Philosophical question (16 comments)
Saturday March 30th
- In which I hawk my wife's YouTube channel before meandering all over the place (2 comments)
Wednesday March 27th
- Zombie April Fool's day wake for MDC (1 comments)
Wednesday March 20th
- Buggeration (7 comments)
Sunday March 17th
- Pull yourself together and act like a scientist (7 comments)
- Weekend Update (2 comments)
Wednesday March 13th
- My first marathon by the numbers (26 comments)
Tuesday March 12th
- This new life has toughened and hardened us all (1 comments)
Saturday March 9th
- Danger illustrated (0 comments)
Saturday March 2nd
- Clear your throat and pray for rain (10 comments)